$824 ~ 1/2 Day Web Special - 4 Hours (11:30AM) | One Price Books the Boat - Max 6 PPL
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Product code: 1/2-1130AMWEB
Fish the calm, blue waters off of the Kona coast with one of Hawaii's most experienced captains and crews. This 4-hour Kona Fishing Charter includes everything needed to catch blue marlin and other pelagic species that inhabit the waters just off of the Kona coast. We include all the rods, reels tackle, bait, ice and expertise and the action waits just a short 5-10 minute run out of the harbor from our slip. While we primarily target Blue Marlin, the same gear and tactics produce results for other species such as Ahi Tuna (Yellowfin Tuna), Ono (Wahoo), Mahi Mahi (Dorado), Striped Marlin, and Shortbilled Spearfish. These species are found year round here in Kona which makes this such a popular and productive fishery. We have been fishing the waters off of the Kona coast for over 50 years, so you can be assured we have the knowledge and experience to make your fishing charter a success.
*** Charter may be extended based on availability on the date of the charter at a rate of $200 per hour. ***
Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy:
- Kona deep sea fishing charter duration: 1/2 Day=4 Hours | 3/4 Day=6 Hours | Full Day=8 Hours | Full Day=10 Hours.
- Morning or Afternoon charters available for 1/2 Day and 3/4 Day Charters. Full Day Charters Depart at 6:30 AM or other time mutually agreed upon in advance.
- Web Special Rates Valid for online bookings only and must be paid in full at time of reservation.
- Valid for direct bookings only. Not valid if booked through a third party.
- Kona Fishing Charter is valid for one (1) to six (6) passengers OF ANY AGE.
***** (Due to Coast Guard Regulations, we are limited to 6 passengers MAX)*****
- A 100% refund will be applied for cancellations made 15 days or more from the date of departure.
- Refunds made less than 15 days of departure will be assessed a cancellation fee of:
- Full Day 10-Hour Charter – $325 Cancellation Fee
- Full Day 8-Hour Charter – $250 Cancellation Fee
- 3/4 Day Charter – $200 Cancellation Fee
- 1/2 Day Charter – $175 Cancellation Fee
- A 50% refund will be applied for cancellations within 72 hours of departure.
- Changes to charter date and times may be made within 15 days of departure on a space available basis.
- Cancellation due to weather deemed by the Captain to be unsafe will be refunded or rebooked on a space available basis (but it rarely happens here in Kona).
- No refunds will be granted if you fail to show up for your charter on the date and time of your reservation and fail to notify us of cancellation in advance.
- Not valid toward ANY previously booked charter.
- Charters depart Kona, Honokohau Harbor, Slip B-4. Please arrive 15 Minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
CLICK HERE FOR DRIVING DIRECTION
- All tackle and bait (if available) provided. You must bring your own food and drinks unless purchased online at time of booking.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted to be brought on board for those of legal drinking age.
- No fishing license is required.
- Not valid in conjunction with Kamaaina discount or any other discount offer.
- Voucher or Gift Cards purchased through our website may be used for the purchase of this charter.
- Hawaii Sales Tax of 4.712% will be charged in addition to the charter fee.
- State of Hawaii Harbor Tax of 3% will be charged in addition to the charter fee.
- An order processing fee of 3% will be charged in addition to the charter fee, extras and taxes.
***Gratuities are not included in the price of the charter and our crew always appreciates the recognition of a job well done…fish or no fish.